Binance cryptocurrency exchange operating the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume are looking for campus ambassador across Africa.
Do you love crypto or enthusiastic about becoming a crypto champion someday? They have an amazing opportunity for you.! Binance Africa is relaunching the Campus Ambassador program just for you and your community.
The Binance Campus Ambassadors program basically connects Binance users across campuses in Africa to the Binance ecosystem. This program is open to all undergraduates, postgraduates, and NYSC members across universities in Africa who can become champions within their crypto communities and campuses.
Ambassadors will work closely with the Binance Africa team, ideating and launching exciting initiatives, activities, crypto education, meetups, and engagements both online and offline as well as spreading the freedom of money that Binance represents within their campuses.
Responsibilities of binance africa campus ambassadors
- Be the face of Binance on your campus
- Onboard New active users to Binance
- Organize monthly meetups on campus or virtually.
Skills and other requirements
- Crypto enthusiast
- Great passion for Binance
- Currently enrolled in any university across Africa ( Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, and other regions)
- Sociable and actively involved in student life on- and off-campus
- Available at least 15 hours a week
- Good relationships with students and school authorities are a plus.
- Earn while you study.
- Receive exclusive Binance limited edition swags
- Opportunity to become a Binance Angel (if interested)
Does this describe you and what you can do? Quickly apply now