TECNO has announced that its latest product, the CAMON 19 Pro 5G set to Launch into the market will become one of the first devices to receive the new Google Android 13 Beta update.
At the Google I/O 2022 held from May 11 to 12, Google officially unveiled Android 13 Beta 2, the new generation operating system. As a global pioneer in electronic technology, TECNO Mobile was amongst the first smartphone manufacturers to join the Android 13 Beta Program. Its latest product, the CAMON 19 Pro (5G), will run on Android 13 Beta, delivering both superior performance and privacy & security to users.
Meanwhile, TECNO also declares that they will be updating the Android 12 on its CAMON 18 series, and will continue to be dedicated to making their users the early adopters of the latest system and cutting-edge technology breakthroughs with the freshest product experience.
“We are glad that through the long-term partnership with Google, TECNO has been providing our users with the latest Android system to bring them extraordinary using experiences. The TECNO CAMON 19 Pro (5G) with Android 13 Beta will definitely allow our users to be among the first to access new features and bring them pleasures. “ said Stephen HA, Vice President of TRANSSION and GM of TECNO Mobile.
With the spirit of “Stop At Nothing”, TECNO aims to encourage users to explore unlimited possibilities. While offering intelligent products that blend technology and art, TECNO aspires to create a smarter and more stylish lifestyle for them. Its much-anticipated CAMON 19 Pro (5G) is a high-performance smartphone designed for young fashionists, focusing on TECNO’s industry-leading night portrait capabilities.
- Win an all-expense paid trip to Kenya Courtesy of TECNO
- TECNO Pop 5P Review: A Basic Smartphone Under $100
- TECNO Phantom X Receives Prestigious iF Design Award 2022
- TECNO confirms full roll out of Virtual Update that enables Users to Double their Spark 8C RAM Size
- Tecno Camon 17 Review: Great Display, Long lasting Battery and Fantastic Camera Features
What is Android 13 all about?
According to Gsmarena, Android 13 includes behavior changes to help improve performance, battery life, security, and privacy, with features like more granular permissions for access to media files, it will introduce APIs for themed app icons, quick setting tile placement, setting the display language per app, Bluetooth LE Audio capabilities, MIDI 2.0 support over USB and more.
- Stricter Notification Permission – Privacy and user trust are core principles of Android products. To give users control over the notifications they want to follow, Android 13 introduces POST_NOTIFICATIONS — a new runtime permission. This means that apps need to request notification permissions from users before posting notifications.
- Color vector fonts – Android 13 adds rendering support for COLR version 1 (spec, intro video) fonts and updates the system emoji to the COLRv1 format. COLRv1 is a new, highly compact, font format that renders quickly and crisply at any size. COLRv1 can be adopted for the app starting in Developer Preview 2.
- Convenient Text Conversion API – Android 13 allows apps to call the new text conversion API, which will make it easier for users to find the content they need faster and easier.
- Upgraded Bluetooth LE Audio – With Low Energy (LE) audio, users would be able to share and broadcast their audio to others or subscribe to public broadcasts for information, entertainment and more, while seamlessly switching between different use cases.
How to download Android 13 Beta 1 for TECNO CAMON 19
1.Get Android 13 beta 1— Click Android 13 beta 1 to download.
2. How to download Android 13 Beta 1 for TECNO CAMON 19 Pro— See the Setup Guide for details.
3. If you want to swipe back to Android 12 click on Android 12 SW to download.
4. How to download Android 12 for TECNO CAMON 19 Pro — See the Setup Guidefor details.
For more specific download steps please visit the official website: https://spot.tecno.com/global/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=170154