Adobe in partnership with Meta, launches “Express Your Brand” a free training program that provides small businesses with essential creative and marketing skills.
It’s no surprise that social media is an essential marketing tool for small businesses today. According to a recent Adobe survey, we found 59 percent of small business owners (SBOs) say improving their social media skills would be the most impactful thing they can do for their business. But with limited time, resources, and technology, it can be a daunting task for entrepreneurs.
This why Adobe teamed up with Meta to create Express Your Brand — a training program that provides free education and tools to help SBOs easily and confidently grow their businesses online. The year-long initiative will couple tangible skills training with inspiration and community-building to empower small businesses across the country.
The free training provide resources, tools and community to support a diverse community of small businesses. This includes granting 10,000 Black, Latinx and Hispanic businesses owners a one-year premium subscription to Adobe Express.
Introduced last year, Adobe Express is a new unified task-based web and mobile product that makes it easy to create and share beautiful, rich, multimedia content. Whether the goal is to make a logo, edit an image, or produce marketing assets, SBOs don’t have to start from scratch — Adobe Express provides access to thousands of fonts, templates and many more assets that can be personalized to tell a story.
What to expect from Express Your Brand monthly training sessions and custom templates
- This multifaceted program features easily digestible tips that demystify social media marketing and are simple to put into practice.
- Each session will offer hands-on learning with Adobe Express, so participants can quickly build a library of creative assets for their brand. Then, Meta experts will highlight how to use their newly designed creative to market their business across Instagram and Facebook.
- It will cover a wide range of essential digital marketing topics.
- The monthly training sessions tackle how to build a brand, the art of driving engagement on Instagram, how to develop personalized ads through Ad Manager, and so much more.
- Pairing education with inspiration, industry experts from Adobe and Meta will be joined by boldface names to get the creative juices flowing. A few experts will participate in the seminars to share their own inspiring stories, best practices, and custom and curated Adobe Express templates for small business owners to get started
- The centralized hub will house all training sessions, as well as create a forum to connect SBOs with one another to personalize the learning experience
The Express Your Brand program, which kicks off on May 17, 2022.
Visit the Adobe Express web page to participate and sign up for monthly training session reminders.
- Ecobank launches Leadership Training Programme to Support Women Entrepreneurs across Africa
- Quickteller Business unveils Smart PoS for African businesses
- How to setup a Digital Printing Business in Nigeria, Cost and Requirements
- MultiChoice Talent Factory Academy Class of 2023 for 60 Aspiring Film and TV Content Creators from Africa
- Apply Now! FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Volunteer Programme
Additional Opportunity to Black and Latinx and Hispanic small businesses for Meta Elevate Circles
For Black and Latinx and Hispanic small businesses who want to take their digital marketing strategy skills to a new level, Elevate Circles offers dedicated one-to-one mentorship.
Selected businesses for the application-only program will walk away as Ads Manager experts, as well as receive ad credits, customer targeting strategies, and measurement and reporting methods from the team at Meta.
Adobe has teamed up with Meta to bring Elevate Circles to 50 new small businesses this summer. Over the course of eight weeks, Adobe experts will provide individualized coaching on creative best practices so all participants walk away empowered to start their creative journey with Adobe Express.
To apply to be a part of the next cohort, please visit Elevate Circles.
Visit the Express Your Brand hub today for more exciting updates.