Invest Africa will be hosting the Namibia Investment Summit, under the patronage of His Excellency Hage Geingob, President of the Republic of Namibia alongside the Namibia Investment Promotion and Development Board (NIPDB), in Dubai on 23rd March 2022.
Strategically located on the southwestern coastline of Africa, Namibia offers a conducive investment climate, serving as a logistics hub and springboard into Southern Africa, Africa and the international markets. Themed, “Namibia, Advancing Sustainable Investments for a Diversified, Export-driven Economy”, the Namibia Investment Summit seeks to identify, engage and attract new investment leads and promote the country as a preferred investment destination as well as facilitate engagements between potential investors and Namibian entities.
Investors, financiers, FDI intermediaries and companies interested in doing business with Namibia are invited to participate and benefit from Investment Projects Ready to Offer (IPRO), Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects as well as opportunities for Business to Business and Business to Government meetings.
The Summit will be hosted on the margins of Expo 2020 Dubai and attended by over 100 key players and investors from the private sector, government officials, thought leaders and policy experts.
Guest speakers will include:
- His Excellency Hage Geingob | President of the Republic of Namibia
- Hon. Lucia Lipumbu | Minister of Industrialisation and Trade
- Ms. Nangula Uaandja | CEO & Chairperson, NIPDB | & Namibia Commissioner General – Expo 2020 Dubai
NIPDB, in collaboration with Namibian private and public entities, will provide insight on key areas of growth and investment opportunities across the following sectors:
- Renewable Energy – Upstream & Downstream Green Hydrogen Infrastructure Development Opportunities
- Agribusiness – Propelling Agritech & High Value Supply Chains for Export Diversification
- Infrastructure, Logistics & Transport
- Mining, Mineral Beneficiation & Adjacent Industries
- Tourism – Transitioning Beyond Covid 19, re-igniting tourism for inclusive growth
Please find the full programme here: Namibia Investment Summit — Invest Africa: https://bit.ly/3CDFhtV