Techpoint will host digital currency enthusiasts and some of the brightest minds in the crypto space for Techpoint Digital Currency Summit 2021, themed: Building the money of the future.
Techpoint Digital Currency Summit will be a hybrid physical and virtual event that will take place on March 25, 2021.
Africa leading media company, techpoint will be hosting a series of keynotes, panel sessions, and fireside chats on key topics that will drive the conversations forward.
With recent events like the CBN’s crypto ban, the conversation on Digital Currency deserves the spotlight, now more than ever. With the massive attention around the globe, the sector needs more understanding in order to thrive.
Here is a list of confirmed speakers at Techpoint Digital Currency Summit 2021
From crypto startup founders to seasoned crypto experts and criminal investigators, here’s a list of confirmed speakers for the event.
- Modupe Odele – founding partner at Vazi Legal and the founder of scale my hustle will be speaking on digital currencies: human rights, diversity, and inclusion.
- Buchi Okoro – CEO of Quidax will be speaking on: “Digital Currency: Why should I care?”
- Senator Ihenyen – President SiBAN will be speaking on crypto regulation: If, why, and how
- Ina Arome Head Fintech practice, Aluko & Oyebode would both be speaking on: crypto regulation: If, why, and how
- Chimezie Chuta – former regional Director for Africa, Paxful Inc. will be speaking on crypto regulation: If, why, and how
- Chris Ani – CEO of DABA will be speaking on Nigeria’s crypto economy and the future of investments
- Olúwatósìn Olaseinde; Founder Money Africa will be speaking on: mitigating investment risks with digital Currencies
- Benjamin Omonor – CEO Roqqu will be speaking on crypto security and precaution
- Ben Eluan – CEO Blueloop will be speaking on Digital currency as a disruptor
of international payments
- Jude Ozinegbe – Managing Partner at VaultBridge will be speaking on crypto security and precaution
- Ruth Iselema – Founder and CEO of Bitmama will be speaking on digital currency as a disruptor of international payments
- Kunle Taiwo – Digital Forensics Detective, Nigerian Police Force will spearhead the keynote on crypto security and precautions
- Mujib Ishola – Head, Payments Technology & Infrastructure, SystemSpecs will be speaking on the rise of stable coins in unstable economies
- Adedeji Owonibi – Senior Partner A&D Forensics will be speaking on crypto security and precautions
For a full list of speakers, please visit Techpoint official website here