In partnership with Gameloft, a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, MTN Nigeria has announced the launch of MTN Gameworld — a new mobile gaming app with a web version that gives you access to hundreds of premium games, online competitions, and much more.
The platform will offer the Nigerian gaming community access to a variety of fun and exciting games online through an extensive premium catalogue from Gameloft and other renowned publishers.
Speaking on the partnership, Chief Digital Officer, MTN Nigeria, Srinivas Rao said, “We are constantly seeking to deliver innovative products that support the aspirations of our customers, whilst delivering superior user experience. This partnership allows us to provide our customers with access to a variety of exhilarating games from Gameloft and other leading publishers at an affordable rate.”
MTN Gameworld will provide customers with an extensive choice of games, which they can play at subsidised data rates. Through the MTN Gameworld app, users can stay up-to-date with new titles that can be streamed or downloaded. It is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows phone devices providing access to unlimited fun.
MTN Gameworld gives you the freedom to:
- Play over 700 of the most popular premium games for one low price.
- Enjoy them all without limits. Anywhere, anytime.
- Full game catalogue unlocked – Without in-app purchases/ without ads!
- Compete against other players in online leagues and leaderboards.
- Join a variety of exciting eSports tournaments for prizes.
- Access your games from either iOS or Android.
- Subscribe by the month, week, or day, and try everything we have to offer!
Subscription is available through SMS, app, web, USSD menu (*447#), 131 USSD menu and any other MTN customer channel.
With different access plans (daily, weekly, and monthly), you can enjoy unlimited games and unlimited fun without ads or additional in-app purchases anytime, anywhere.
Related article: Tidal and MTN Nigeria announces streaming partnership