As Bitzlato is looking to expand and extend their P2P services across Africa, they have recently announced the launch of two programmes that will benefit peer-to-peer traders and merchants. Do you have what it takes?
$1000 Giveaway from Bitzlato
The new Bitzlato $1000 Giveaway is here with us, yes you heard that right. 10 African p2p traders will win $100 for participating in the challenge and completing a few steps.
Here is a quick breakdown of what you are up for:
- 10 Random Winners who complete the steps as stated will win $100 each.
- Traders have to make a repost of the challenge, tagging respective #Bitzlato on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for each trade they complete (if you make a post on Twitter you should tag Bitzlato’s Twitter account if you do it on Instagram – then tag Bitzlato on Instagram and so on). It is not only about the repost. To support your repost with a trade for any amount. But don’t worry, you don’t need to make the trade instantly; you need to make them between the 14th of June and the 1st of July 2021.
If you make 10 reposts – you need to make at least 10 trades during the whole giveaway period. If you make 10 reposts but make only 5 trades, then only 5 of your reposts will qualify. If you make 10 reposts and 15 trades, then 10 of your reposts and trades will qualify.
- Traders can do an unlimited amount of reposts but not over 1 per social network (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) per day (so you can make up to 3 reposts if you have accounts in all these social networks to increase your chances)
- Tagging Bitzlato on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is necessary.
- The more trades and reposts you complete, the higher your chances of winning.
- One trader cannot get more than a $100 reward.
On the 1st of July 2021, Bitzlato will randomly select 10 different winners who achieved the highest results.
A Unique Offer For African Peer-to-Peer Traders
Bitzlato is looking for potential p2p traders, individuals, or groups that can list their offers to either buy or sell crypto through local African payment methods and currencies. It is now more clear that Bitzlato is in Africa to stay as it builds and provides better services for peer-to-peer traders in Africa.
Here is a more detailed list of benefits interested peer-to-peer traders are up for:
- Zero escrow fee trading: Bitzlato recently announced that it has dropped all escrow fees for African-based countries. Trading without escrow fees means that users can buy, sell and create ad offers on BZ and no trading fee will be charged.
- Free withdrawal vouchers: Yes you heard that right, traders will get free withdrawal vouchers. This means that you will withdraw crypto to external addresses for free.
- Traders rewards: Every professional active trader with high volumes can receive unique monetary rewards for their achievements.
Other important conditions are:
- A trader should have a minimum monthly turnover of $4000. This means that for you to qualify for the special offers and rewards, trade at least $4000 on the platform.
- A trader should open buying or selling offers for African local currencies. Including KES, NGN, and other supported African regions
Do you have what it takes? Sign up on Bitzlato web or the Telegram bot and put up your offer.