Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange in celebration of its fourth-year anniversary hosted #BuildtotheMoon virtual concert experience globally.
To celebrate 4th Binance-versary Celebration Challenges, Over $1.8M to be won with different tasks and challenges to participate in and share of the prize pool.
Binance CEO CZ shares a letter to users from around the world on Binance’s 4th anniversary as he reflects on the shared journey so far as well as the next steps for the company.
Today marks a special day for Binance as we celebrate our 4th anniversary. But more importantly, today is the day I’d like to give a big “thank you” to all of our community for choosing to share your crypto journey with us. It’s been an amazing adventure so far, and the truth is, the Binance we know and love wouldn’t be here without you. That’s why I’m honored and humbled to be writing to you today.
Though we’ve only been around a few years, Binance has quickly grown to become the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem from just a crypto exchange. At the same time, the crypto and blockchain industry has evolved in new and exciting ways, transforming everything from how people engage with art to how people access healthcare, and this pace of innovation has only accelerated over the past year.
I’d like to take this opportunity to share some important updates with our users, including our progress and growth so far, our ongoing commitment to serving the Binance community and our vision for the future.
The Journey So Far
In 2017, we launched Binance.com, a cryptocurrency exchange that brought together users from around the world. Since then, the Binance brand has evolved from a simple crypto exchange into a vibrant crypto and blockchain ecosystem designed to meet the needs of our community. In many ways, Binance’s rapid growth from an exchange to an ecosystem can be attributed to this commitment to our users, who continue to guide us at every step by sharing valuable opinions and feedback that we take to heart.
Over the past four years, we’re proud to have developed an interconnected blockchain ecosystem that includes key infrastructure pillars such as Trust Wallet, CoinMarketCap, the NFT marketplace and so much more. We have also invested in promising projects and organizations, most notably the community-driven Binance Smart Chain which now has the world’s largest transaction volume in the DeFi space.
Much of the Binance ecosystem is powered by BNB, a utility token with a wide range of use cases that include discounts on trading and transaction fees on Binance.com, access to exclusive token sales, unique staking opportunities and more. The Binance Smart Chain community also uses BNB to settle transaction fees on the network, while other use cases beyond the Binance ecosystem include payment, travel, entertainment and more.
Significant milestones achieved by Binance from the last year:
- NFT Marketplaces. Binance NFT has proved popular with NFT collectors and enthusiasts, with many NFT drops selling out within seconds and becoming the world’s largest NFT platform by traffic since the platform launched last month. At the same time, Featured by Binance, an NFT marketplace on Binance Smart Chain and go-to destination for users looking for a decentralized, non-custodial NFT platform, has empowered more than 2,000 talent creators to mint NFTs—many for the first time.
- BUSD Growth. BUSD adoption is at an all-time high, with the total market cap reaching a staggering $10B as of earlier this month, up from $1B in January 2021. Today, BUSD is a top 3 regulated stablecoin that follows strict compliance standards, including being green-listed by the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).
- Binance P2P. Each week, millions of users buy, sell and trade crypto on our peer-to-peer crypto exchange, with weekly volume growing 10X since 2020. Today, Binance P2P supports more than 350 payment methods, giving users more choice and access when it comes to crypto.
- Binance Earn. We launched Binance Earn to help users grow their existing crypto assets, and since January 2021 alone, the total value locked (TVL) on Binance Earn has grown 5X to $20B.
- Binance Marketplace. Binance Marketplace allows users to shop for their favorite products and services with crypto. Binance Pay, a feature that lets users pay and get paid with crypto, recorded more than 1.8M users within the first five months of launch, and they collectively conducted $13.5M in transactions. Meanwhile, Binance Card, a visa debit card from Binance, recorded more than $388M in transactions.
- Binance Institutional. Binance continues to attract VIP traders, trading firms, hedge funds, market makers, brokers and other market participants. The number of institutional users increased 1.4X over the past year, while our Broker Program has experienced a 21.4X increase in trading volume and 46X growth in active users during the same period.
- Binance Charity. In total, Binance Charity has distributed more than $15M in donations from 2,300+ donors to 70+ partners across 20+ projects, as part of ongoing efforts to use blockchain technology and crypto to help those who need it most. This year, Binance Charity officially reached the 1M end-beneficiaries mark, thanks to generous donors and partners from around the world.
- 180+ Countries & Regions. Binance users come from nearly every corner of the globe.
- 30+ Languages Supported. To better serve our users, Binance.com now supports more than 30 languages, while our free education platform, Binance Academy supports 21 languages. We’ve also worked hard this year to increase our Customer Support languages to 12, with more to come.
- 10M+ Community Members! The Binance community has officially reached the 8-digit milestone community members from around the world joining our social media and Telegram communities.
- Global Angel Network. From building user communities and giving product feedback to creating content that educates and informs users, Binance Angels make up the heart of our community. Today, there are more than 300 Binance Angels who help lead 50+ local communities.
Binance is giving away the ultimate prize pool: $1,800,000 worth of CHR, CHZ, DATA, DEXE, FRONT and TRX tokens — in addition to 1,050 limited editions NFTs to thank users for their support over the past four years.
Promotion Period: 2021-07-08 0:00 AM to 2021-07-14 11:59 PM (UTC)
Click here to participate.