The Atlas Corps Fellowship engages professionals committed to social change in 12-18 months of service with organizations in the U.S. to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
Atlas Corps are prioritizing applicants with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas: Communications / Marketing, Partnership Building / Business Development, Monitoring & Evaluation / Data Analysis, Technology / Engineering.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors degree
- 2-10 years of full-time professional experience working to address critical social issues.
- Highly proficient in English
- Applicants must be between 22 and 35 years old
- Be committed to applying their experience in their home country after the program.
Skills might include (but are not limited to):
- Technology Administration:maintaining CRM, data, or suite systems;
- IT Process Management:designing organizational guides/manuals/process maps;
- IT Systems Training: roll out new processes, strong user adoption;
- Product Development / Project Management: client interfacing, design & coding, prototyping;
- Client Relations & Customer service;
- Product Deployment & Training: roll out new products, strong user adoption within target audience.
- Information Technology (IT): A+, Network+, Java, Salesforce/CRM systems;
- Front-end / UX/UI: Adobe Photoshop, React/Redux UI, node.js;
- Full-stack Developers:MySQL, PHP, Ruby on Rails, API;
- Cloud Architect: Azure, IBM, AWS;
- Machine Learning: Java, Python, R;
- Especially in tech, new systems, softwares, and languages evolve constantly! Share all that you are familiar with!
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? Visit apply.atlascorps.org to learn more and start your application. Atlas Corps is accepting applications now for programs beginning in late 2021 and 2022. We encourage candidates to apply soon to receive priority consideration.
Atlas Corps is accepting applications now for the 12-18 month In-Person U.S. Fellowship with program start dates in October 2021 and January 2022.
Priority deadline is May 16th to be considered for the Fellowship in late 2021.